(TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE):
1. To use the program, registration with a Google account is required. Implementation of alternative registration options is under development
3. ... (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) ...
(TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE): By using our service and our services, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement in its entirety and you fully agree to the following:
1.Disclaimer and release from liability:
- You use our services at your own risk, subject to the following disclaimer. We provide our services "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of fitness for the purposes for which they are ordinarily used or for any particular purpose, warranties of legality property, the absence of violations of intellectual property rights, the absence of computer viruses and other malicious code.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided by us or through our services, as well as the uninterrupted and error-free operation and security of our services and the absence of failures, delays or shortcomings. We do not control and do not undertake to control how and when our users use our services or the features, services and interfaces provided as part of our services. We are not responsible for the actions or information (including content) of our users or other third parties and have no obligation to monitor them.
- You release us, our subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as our authors of the program code, and their directors, officers, employees, partners and representatives (together - "service participants") from all claims, complaints, grounds for action, controversy, controversy and claim for damages (collectively, “claims”), whether known or not, arising out of any claim by you against a third party or in any way related to your claim against a third party. The foregoing disclaimer does not change your rights with respect to other users of our services to the extent prohibited by the laws of your country or territory of residence that apply as a result of your use of our services.
- You waive all rights set forth in your local law or in any other similar applicable statute or law of any other jurisdiction under which: the general indemnification does not apply to claims about which the creditor or indemnification a party is unaware or does not suspect the existence of which at the time the release is granted and which, if they knew about them, would materially affect their agreement with the debtor or the indemnified party.
Service Members shall not be liable to you for any lost profits or other indirect, special, punitive, consequential or consequential damages arising out of us, our terms or our services or in connection with us, our conditions or our services (regardless of the causes and grounds for liability, including negligence), even if the participants were advised by the service of the possibility of such losses.
- Our aggregate liability related to us, our conditions or our services, arising out of them or in any way in connection with them, shall not exceed 100 (one hundred) US dollars (or in other national currencies, in the amount the US dollar equivalent of the stated amount, calculated at the exchange rate at the time the liability arose) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months, whichever is greater.
- The above disclaimer of certain damages and limitation of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The laws of some countries or jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in these terms and conditions, in such cases, the liability of the participants on the part of the service is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.